- Coordinate activities of administrative team members.
- Maintain relationships with partners, vendors, and suppliers. Interface with attorneys on legal issues. Interface with insurance agents on insurance issues.
- Insure adherence to legal rules and guidelines. Ensure all IRS and legal forms are submitted in a timely fashion.
- Advise president on all business matters, including legal and insurance-related matters.
- Purchase equipment, supplies, and services, including insurance contracts, after such purchases have been approved by a vote of the members.
- Maintain primary copies of all legal documents such as EIN confirmation letter, Articles of Incorporation, 501(c)(3) confirmation letter, and lease agreements.
- Maintain duplicate records of all monetary transactions, including copies of all purchase receipts, and publish on website.
- Provide an administrative team report at each regular meeting.
- Design the layout of the w3phb and mvrn websites.
- Publish website content provided by others.
- Announce upcoming events through social media, PARA website, newspapers, radio, and television.
- Attend events, take photos and video, get names and permission to publicize.
- Submit photos, videos, and descriptions of recent events to social media, PARA website, newspapers, radio, and television.
- Maintain the membership roster and publish on website.
- Collect annual membership dues and deposit funds.
- Write and submit grant proposals
- Persuade local municipalities to make annual donations to help defray our costs
- Organize raffles and small games of chance
Event Coordinators – See Table 1
- Plan and coordinate an annual event.
- Send out invitations, recruit volunteers, secure resources.
Table 1 – Event Coordinators
|Repeater Site Cleanup||April|
|YMCA Walk/Run||May||Dick Thompson|
|ARRL Field Day||June|
|Philipsburg Heritage Days Booth||July||Darren Dixon|
|Public Lands Ride||September||Jason Terosky|
|PARA Holiday Banquet||December|