President – Darren Dixon
- Set the vision for the club.
- Set long-range and short-range goals.
- Create new teams or committees.
- Appoint willing members as team leaders or committee chairs.
- Delegate responsibility to team leaders and committee chairs.
- Attend most team and committee meetings to keep informed and provide guidance without taking back delegated authority.
- Develop mutually-beneficial relationships with local agencies and officials to advance PARA’s community service mission.
Vice-President – John Horgas
- Keep up to date with the club’s goals, plans, and activities.
- Be ready to step into the president’s shoes at any time if needed.
Secretary – Bob Snyder
- Take minutes at all monthly meetings, submit them to the webmaster, and keep a copy on file.
Treasurer – Jason Terosky
- Provide a treasurer’s report at each regular meeting.
- Pay all expenses authorized by a vote of the members.
- Maintain the primary records of all monetary transactions, including the original receipts for all purchases.
- Maintain duplicate copies of all legal documents such as EIN confirmation letter, Articles of Incorporation, 501(c)(3) confirmation letter, and lease agreements.